Sharing craft projects, recipes, and how I try to keep it clean.






Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The.Best.Cornbread.Ever

I got this recipe from my sister, who I think got it from my aunt...anyway it is our family's favorite cornbread recipe and oh so easy!  I made it last week to go with some yummy taco soup, it is also great to tote along to potlucks. 

While preheating your oven to 375, put 1/4 cup of butter in a baking dish (8x8)
Mix can of cream corn, 8 oz corn muffin mix, 2 eggs, 1 cup sour cream, and 2 Tablespoons sugar all together.  When butter is melted in the baking dish remove it from the oven and pour the mix in.  Bake for 40-45 minutes.  Enjoy it is really yummy!

You can also use more butter if you would like, the original recipe calls for 1/2 cup, but I find that 1/4 is good enough for us.  Also there has been a time where I only have one egg left so it was going to have to do, and it turned out just fine.


Cornbread
1 can cream corn
8 oz corn muffin mix
2 eggs
1 Cup Sour cream
2 Tablespoons sugar
1/4 Cup of butter

No comments:

Post a Comment